Rolfe Property Services is a commercial cleaning company based in the ACT and has provided nearly 30 years of service to the Canberra region.
As the largest family owned and operated cleaning company in Canberra, the organisation works in conjunction with M&M Rolfe Cleaning Services & Kamberra Indigenous Cleaning forming the Rolfe Group and providing clients options when undertaking there cleaning requirements.
We boast a prestigious portfolio of clients that include:
- The Treasury
- Old Parliament House
- National Museum of Australia
- National Gallery of Australia
- ACT Property Group
- Canberra Labor Club Group
- Canberra Private Hospital
- Goodwin Aged Care Group
- Dept. of Health
- High Court of Australia
Led by our CEO Simon Rolfe, we have a strong, experienced and expansive senior management team with a combined industry experience of over 160 years and who understand what is required in order to meet our client’s needs. With a target market that includes Commonwealth and local government, healthcare
facilities, entertainment venues and private enterprise, we strive to provide an exceptional, professional service with a local touch.
Our company is driven on these 4 key elements:
- Quality standards and outcomes to be achieved consistently
- Providing a safe work place for all
- Quality customer service to our clients and
- Open communication at all times
We continually involve ourselves within the local community and partner a number of local charity and sporting organisations including the Canberra Cavalry, Canberra Demons, Marymead and Dainere’s Rainbow as well and source products and services through local businesses.
The company has established a reputation as a leader in the local industry and will continue to develop and evolve now and in the future to provide our clients with the very best quality in service delivery.
Rolfe Property Services is committed in providing our clients with a service and a standard that stands out amongst our competitors.
Our focus is providing our clients with cleaning solutions and having open communication throughout the process in order to achieve positive outcomes in cleaning standards and presentation.
Rolfe Property Services provides its employees with the correct tools and machinery to undertake cleaning tasks and achieve desired results.
The company continues to develop and research products and cleaning techniques so our clients are provided with the very latest in technology and environmentally friendly practices which contributes in achieving quality cleaning results.
Rolfe Property Services is currently accredited for meeting Australian Quality Management
Standards (ISO 9001), Workplace Health and Safety (AS/NZS 4801:20014) and
Environmental Management (ISO 14001).
Extend the longevity and appearance of your carpet by performing periodical carpet cleaning with our professional team of carpet cleaning consultants. Our team can undertake any size project and provides feedback on results achieved.
Our Rapid response team can also be deployed to attend to emergency situations like flooding which can occur from time to time. Having the ability to attend in a timely manner with all equipment like machinery and blower vacs to get your business back up and running in no time.
Hard floor maintenance including vinyl, tiles and wooden floors are also our specialty where we can provide maintenance and cleaning solutions to enhance appearances and maintain the longevity of the product.
Other benefits is that we can speak directly to manufactures and involve them in providing guidance and solutions further assisting our client’s needs.
RPS also have a number of quality suppliers who can provide solutions to our client’s needs in a
range of areas including
- Waste Management – as an accredited ACT Smart business we can work closely with our clients and assist them with their waste requirements and the implementation of recycling into their work site.
- Hygiene and Sanitary – providing a range of services including sanitary bins, air dryers, air fresheners and deep water-less urinal cleaning.
- Pest control – undertaking numerous services including rodents, spiders and insects as well as internal and external services on frequencies that suit the client’s needs.
- Grounds Maintenance – providing lawn mowing and garden maintenance on an ongoing basis or one off.
- High rise window cleaning – ability to engage abseiling window cleaners or boom lift operators to undertake specialised window cleaning.